 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10093
Re: 18+hrs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:00:47 GMT

Well, that's all 22 eps. done.

Besides a finicky DVD player (thank goodness the DVD player in my laptop is
newer and better) for eps 18-20, all was good.

With that, I'm off to find a cupcake, and then to bed.

Dave K