 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10109
Re: 18+hrs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:31:06 GMT

btw, if someone, say, one of my friends who may or may not be a main organizer
of rtlToronto events and who also believes in some yellow revolution at sometime
in the future

Its like your speaking to me in my dreams.

My nightmares included a larger than life inflatable CALUM, bobbing down
the macy's parade, pointing at me......

then the scene changes to me in front of some puppet "court" and calum
is the juge, and in a cartoony kind of way looks way down from his
pulpit, and condems me to.....

then i wake up, in a cold sweat.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.