 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10088
  18+hrs...

So I get home Friday night and watch WW 'til 4 a.m.... Have a snooze, wake up at noon, watch WW 'til 2 a.m. (with a few breaks interspersed for LEGO, dinner, coffee with friends--not necessarily in that order) Have another snooze, wake up at 11, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 18+hrs...

Well, that's all 22 eps. done. Besides a finicky DVD player (thank goodness the DVD player in my laptop is newer and better) for eps 18-20, all was good. With that, I'm off to find a cupcake, and then to bed. Dave K (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 18+hrs...

(...) (That sounds like such a Strong Bad comment at the end of an email.) I remember watching every Season1 WW episode, as they downloaded. Took forever, but I systematically crossed them out one by one. The best characters are the secondary ones: (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 18+hrs...

(...) I'm in for marbles #4. Dave A ("not Aaron Sorkin's #1 Fan" - but I do think Christina Aguilara is hot.) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 18+hrs...

(...) Actually, you should have picked up the Ainsley Hayes reference witt the 'cupcake' ;) (...) Ainsley showed up either season 2 or 3... can't remember--Sam's little foil, besides Leo's daughter (who is verrrry nice to see and watch, btw) in (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 18+hrs...

(...) Its like your speaking to me in my dreams. My nightmares included a larger than life inflatable CALUM, bobbing down the macy's parade, pointing at me...... then the scene changes to me in front of some puppet "court" and calum is the juge, and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 18+hrs...

(...) Oh, how could I forget the Ainsley Hayes eats everything in the White House plotline!?@#! "Can I take this muffin?" "Are you eating that donut?" I always though it was muffins... Calum (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 18+hrs...

(...) The meeting was a muffin... But there was that one time when she was having one of her usual discussinos with Sam, and others were there (can't remember exact ep), but when she proved her point, she said, "And with that, I'm off to find a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 18+hrs...

(...) I'm pretty sure that line was "I'm off to the White House mess hall, where I spotted a peach before". The cupcake thing is what she calls Sam Seaborn. Calum (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)