 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10078
Re: [rtlToronto] December Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 06:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steven D. Weiser wrote:

<snip>

You guys are to much. I know I can almost always get a good laugh when I read
your posts. The way you rib each other reminds me of Abbot and Costello. God,
I'm old.

Steven Weiser

We try.

And I'm old as well... Keystone Cops old, Buster Keaton old... ;)

Dave K