 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10064
Re: [rtlToronto] December Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:30:52 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

Calum Tsang wrote:
If you don't come, we're revoking your rtlToronto membership. :)

he's serious man!!!  he is 50% of the admin that have that signing authority to
revoke the coveted rtlToronto membership.

Let me get this straight.  You're trying to force a sick guy to come to
dinner so he can do what?  Get all the rest of us sick?

Dave, if your not up to it, stay home and rest.  Drink lots of fluids
and watch some sports night, fire fly and babylon 5, and relax till you
feel better.

Depending on whether Calum confirms when he's picking me up and dropping
me off at the subway station I might not be coming either. :-)

Derek