 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10063
Re: [rtlToronto] December Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:30:45 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

I'm probably going to leave work at noon, go home, have a nappy, and then see
how I feel.

If you don't come, we're revoking your rtlToronto membership. :)

Calum

Ummm, How may dinners have you missed Dave? This will be number 2 for me, But I
will be back for the January Din Din, Really I will!

Jeff VW