 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10062
Re: [rtlToronto] December Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:13:13 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

I'm probably going to leave work at noon, go home, have a nappy, and then see
how I feel.

If you don't come, we're revoking your rtlToronto membership. :)

Calum

Dave,

he's serious man!!!  he is 50% of the admin that have that signing authority to
revoke the coveted rtlToronto membership.

hell, for 3 hours last year, Calum revoked MY membership.  it was awful!

for those same three hours, other lego LUG's thought that i was a free agent, and I
was being hounded by other LUG's to join them.  I said no.

There was going to be no way that i want to be part of Castle LUG, and those
bionicle weirdo's....... lets just say I'm glad Calum recanted.

:)

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.