 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *929 (-10)
  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) In the past I used to have the strangest LEGO dreams. There'd be this set that was soooo sweet. In my dream I remember this idea that if you hold onto something in your dream and force yourself to wake up, you'd have it in your hands. So I'd (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  On engines using Scouts and VBL (Chris, Jeff)

Chris and Jeff have been working on a decoupling engine as far as I know, and I remember there was some talk of the engine moving too far when the track was pulsed to get the signal to the Scout on board. Isn't there any way to edit the code that (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) You are not the only one who have that kind of dream... (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3AFEA449.F3D03B...ome.com... (...) Hey, I'm not the one with the blue-duplo fetish. Iain (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC TRAIN w/ MS & VLL

As promised, here are a few shots of the train setup and microscout. nothing fancy: (URL) my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: the robot game field

Well, the sink is fixed (see earlier post) and I've managed to grab a few shots of the test setup I used to take measurement. (URL) are 4 pictures, the one labeled setup, is the simple test setup I built. the rcx is set to Light sensor, in Percent. (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) --snip---- (...) Do I really need to say anything here?? I mean first Calum makes an effigy of me with lego: (URL) this. Iain dreams of me...... I just gotta stop hanging with you guys. (smirk) Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: FYI

(...) yup, my 7760 shunter clone uses a 7720 plate... (...) You can mod the track piece vs the crossing itself-I'm going to give it a try soon when I get back. Calum (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train stuff

(...) Thanks Benjamin! I'm still unhappy with the driver compartment and will probably tweak it a bit more, but for now, it's cute. I made a few smaller cars as well. On the oval, the two cars that came with railway express are HUGE in comparison. (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  FYI

The baseplate from the old 4.5 series trains (the baseplate that fits over the motor ass'y with the bumpers on the front and back) also fits over the new 9 v motor. Glad I didn't sell the 7720 a few months back when somebody asked for it. The only (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact