 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *799 (-10)
  Re: LM-MX for train1

(...) another possibility would be control the segment of track next to this system, using the RCX. Grab on the longer sides of the container, the eight long. That's because certain flatbeds will have the two 4x8's back to back like this: (URL) as (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  LM-MX for train1

I've decided to build the container loader/unloader based on our LM Series (Option MX) robot. It requires a minimal footprint, and offers... um... well, things. And it looks cool. (URL) Iain (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: again...

(...) Um, I think what Dave (??) was saying is that you can motorize the small pump (mini pump) and make an "electric pump" The difference between the 2 pumps is size and ease of connection to a motor. the manual pump is really best suited for a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  monorail tower:

A friend I met In England built a monorail tower. I just thought I'd post a link here for everyone. (URL) my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  FT 4.5V technic motor

In my ongoing quest to be 9V vs 4.5V, I found a 4.5V Technic motor plus some 4.5V wiring cables. Anyone interested in trading for a used 9V original or gear motor? Calum (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Technic Challenge

Okay folks, Here's a Technic challenge to get all y'all hyped for train1: Build a mechanism that mounts on a locomotive, that can disconnect the car behind it. What I would like is an RCX based switcher engine that pushes away the car coupled behind (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Standardized Containers for Train1

"Jeff Van Winden" <Jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GCKABH.4v5@lugnet.com... (...) sizes. (...) be (...) Easy enough. Are there any provisions on top for "hooking" onto the container? I'm thinking eyelets here, and if that's the case, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Standardized Containers for Train1

(...) I would think that 4 x 8 and 4 x 16 would be considered as "Standard" sizes. Both will fit on a 6 x 34 Split-Level Train base. a standard height would be 3 bricks high plus one plate for a roof and 2 plates for the floor and raised base. Jeff (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Standardized Containers for Train1

Hi guys and gals! I'm trying to come up with some concepts for a cartesian gantry crane (automated, of course!) for train1 for loading/unloading containers onto flatbed cars. Now, since the only stuff I've built is passenger, I've no idea what a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Possibly free venue??

(...) oh, i'll be there. dave (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact