 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 793
Re: Standardized Containers for Train1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:20:13 GMT

"Jeff Van Winden" <Jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

I would think that 4 x 8 and 4 x 16 would be considered as "Standard" • sizes.
Both will fit on a 6 x 34 Split-Level Train base. a standard height would • be
3 bricks high plus one plate for a roof and 2 plates for the floor and
raised base.

Easy enough. Are there any provisions on top for "hooking" onto the
container? I'm thinking eyelets here, and if that's the case, I'll cringe,
because I've none of those :)

Now I'm up to 4 motors (Z, Y, X, grip), and that requires two bricks.
Crapola! Crapo crapo crapo.

Maybe this should be Control-Centre powered + battery box for grip. Hmm...

    Iain