 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 798
797  |  799
Subject:
LM-MX for train1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:39:58 GMT

I've decided to build the container loader/unloader based on our LM Series
(Option MX) robot. It requires a minimal footprint, and offers... um...
well, things. And it looks cool.

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/LM-MX_fortrain1.jpg

    Iain