 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *79 (-10)
  Elm Street article

Here's an article from Elm Street magazine, a Canadian publication. (It's sort of like Homemakers but with a little more urbanism in it) (URL) took some unusual quotes but overall it's a nice little article. I even supplied them an amusing photo to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  Re: thanks

(...) The joke was more or less because there have only been eight rtlToronto events and no one has actually been to all of....WAIT! I have! I'm the only person who's been to all eight rtlToronto events, including the very first one (with Chris and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thanks

(...) nine rtl events? I've been slacking! ) seriously, are we finalized on the second friday of nov. at mels? it was great the last time. i've been intrigued by the space ship talk--i want to know more. stay safe. dave (who understands that there (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thanks

(...) Oh, you mean on the webpage-I knew you had a webpage for the longest time, and Chris mentioned we should put your photo up. Actually, if more people would let me know: their webpage address send me a photo of themselves I'll put them on. It's (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: finally

(...) We learn how to put things together better. Taking working concepts and integrating them together is a big development task alone. A good example is the day I came by to see your paddle sorter and summarily used it on our robots along with a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: finally

I'm going to have to agree with Rob on this one. What fun will it be if we all showed up with a stacker based on David's, bot??? what can we learn? I can only say this again, and again, I like the games 'cause I get the chance to learn how other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thanks

(...) OK, I'm not in on this??? I don't get it? (confused and prone to wandering) -- Chris Lego Walker now @ www.members.home.net.../index.htm (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: finally

(...) Here's the good bit about LEGO bricks. It's that you take all these great ideas and meld them together into your own creation. For example, there was rampbot at Guelph. And then how many at the next rtlToronto? Yet they were different from the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  thanks

I'm in on the in! Thanks for posting me on the rtlToronto list!! (and there was much rejoicing...) Union dues? Who takes the money? Questions... Take care. Dave (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: finally

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G2wG12.6IA@lugnet.com... (...) I was just joking. ;) Iain (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact