 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 74
Re: finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:16:48 GMT

I'm going to have to agree with Rob on this one.

What fun will it be if we all showed up with a stacker based on David's,

bot???

what can we learn?   I can only say this again, and again, I like the
games 'cause I get the chance to learn how other people solved problems.

BTW I remember someone showing me a neat gear mech. but for the life of
me i do not know who or what...... :(

can someone remind me.

:)

--