 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 68
Re: finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Would you be at all unhappy if we all showed up with robots utilizing your
lovely lifting mechanism, which you so plesantly provided a 3D rendering of?
:)

   Iain

I am a huge propnent of Calum's idea of 'borrowing other ideas'.
When you see my next 'bot, you will see how much I followed this motto.
Oh I have plans... muhahahaha! (says Dave whilst rubbing his hands together in
a not unlike sinister way...)
So go ahead.
I dare ya!
I put the .dat file on my 'page of the actual lifting mechanism so if you have
any Ldraw rendering program, you can build it.  For the first time, I even put
steps in.
So sniv (take, steal, use, whatever) away.
It's there for you.
I remain,
Dave