 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7714 (-10)
  What I'm going to bring to the zoo

that potato gun that Shane and I made: (smirk) as well as my hill climb robot from R(whatever) I plan on bringing JUST the hill part. OK, after some on and off hiatus I'm going to try to devote some more time to rtl. I need a roll call from you (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Roadshow getting closer

Roadshow is finally on the Toronto Zoo site: (URL) means even less time to get ready for the show. I think we're okay with train, but Rob, JohnG, Ivan, Wayne, Bruce and all you other robots only types, please consider trying to build an animal robot (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout

(...) I helped you Saturday night and Jeff E Sunday night. The problem of the face of Altenburg that faces the dam is not a problem. It doesn't need to be covered up, it looks good as is. Infact it looks kind of cool. I believe Jeff E has the cliff (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout

(...) Looks Good! (...) And what I could use is a Digital Camera to take that picture.... Here is one that I have found... (URL) any one else have pictures of the grey version of the Dam? Jeff VW (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Reduced Altenburg Layout

Hey guys, (URL) Derek's help, I put together some of the Reduced Altenburg modules. I have three buildings in place: a) An upgrade of the Yellow Cargo Station in such a way that it can sit backwards on the layout. I'm upgrading this to have a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Let the lovin, let the lovin come back to me...

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:HGv8x8.DwC@lugnet.com... (...) That's borderline geting excited. Careful! Iain (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  2:18 am.. and still no milk

well, I'm at the shop at 2:18 am and I've just finished unpacking pyro and gear from my 2 shows. (bug calum for the video) so if Calum is pouring milk in his RCX at the wee hours what do I do.... AI'll tell you. I invite my friend shane over and we (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Let the lovin, let the lovin come back to me...

Stupid crazy sales at TRU Canada today after rtlToronto14: Fun With Drain Pipe. First, we spent a few hours looking for the famed Nibco C5806 non-SR large radius 45 degree joint. Not Canadian Tire, Rona or Home Depot has this unit at all, even (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 7471 Mars Rover done...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HGsJnF.1znK@lugnet.com... (...) need the (...) Might as well spend a little more and buy the Lego capacitors. You will the find the regulated 2.5 volts quite useful. The RCX will run (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 7471 Mars Rover done...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Moldovanu wrote: <snip> (...) Oh, btw, here's pics--hopefully you can see the 'translucency' of the panels... (URL) Dave K (2 URLs) Sparky's Space--Where Sparky has his Space... (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact