 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7711
Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:46:33 GMT

Hey guys,

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/reducedaltenburg.jpg

With Derek's help, I put together some of the Reduced Altenburg modules.  I have
three buildings in place:

a) An upgrade of the Yellow Cargo Station in such a way that it can sit
backwards on the layout.  I'm upgrading this to have a loading platform between
tracks that faces out.

b) The old Red factory building, which meets the track

c) We transferred over the Jeff Elliott designed Sewing Machine Factory (blue)

Looks Good!
I'll be adding in other old buildings I had from before into that layout.  I
figure this layout is more or less disposable (ie, filled with filler buildings)

For the right side, I'm contemplating a new building that actually extends over
into JeffVW's dam valley.  What I need is a good picture of the right side of
the valley so I can build piers to support my new building.  We could reuse
it for train4.5 full layout at NMRA2003.

And what I could use is a Digital Camera to take that picture....

Here is one that I have found...

Has any one else have pictures of the grey version of the Dam?

Jeff VW

As a side note, the inner loop is now only Metroliner/Club Car compliant.  Outer
loop is still GO Train compliant.

Skirts.  We still need them.  Derek, did you say you might know where to get
some?

Two more weeks...

Calum