 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *739 (-5)
  Re: again...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:GC9q4E.1yJ@lugnet.com... (...) Pneumatic systems can be really fascinating to watch. They can also be insanely frustrating when maladjusted. X-) Cheap and crude cylinder technology may (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: again...

(...) My thoughts exactly when I recieved mine! I ordered two just so I could have two air tanks. As fun as it has been fiddling with th pneumatics, I have yet to incororate them into a robot. I had big dreams of a pneumatic block stacker, but it (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  again...

I didn't think it could be done. It's happened a few times before... once when the classic space sets came out for the first time ... who didn't look at the Galaxy Explorer and just 'fall in love with it'. Then when the Mindstorms came out, Loved (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 - Round House

(...) Oh you will my little Nortel friend. You will, MOOoooo HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! <more evil laugh> I wonder how well a section of straight track would burn with "Airburst" powder. <again... evil laugh> BTW. I just got a catalog from Sprectum. Lots of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: YF23A Progress Photos Up

(...) Done... you want "a good diagram of the BOTTOM of the airplain!" How about an early blueprint direct from the U.S. Air Force! I can get you -any- U.S. military information you desire. Sure, it took a while to locate the specific schematics (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact