 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7359 (-10)
  rtl16: "do you have any enemies?"

Two robots enter, one robot burns. :) The Goal: To torch the other robot, while keeping yours from being torched. Scan the playing field to find the pool of water to proctect yourself, but don't fall in the deep end, or risk self-electrocution. You (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  do you have any enemies?

.... is the FIRST thing a cop asked me when I pulled into my shop at 4:30 am yesterday. (sigh) at 4:15 am I got a second call from my alarm company saying that the motion sensors that tripped the alarm were caused by firefighters. 4:30 am I pulled (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Something I'm working on...PIC!

If it were a mobile crane it would be pretty stupid since it can`t rotate it's boom... ;) It will be a telehandler. New Holland/Manitou telehandler to be exact. The tires are a bit wide, but they can come with pretty big tires for rougher terrain. (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout

(...) Are we aiming to be GO Train compliant for this layout? It's a VERY small layout... Calum (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Something I'm working on...PIC!

(...) My guess would be a lighting or camera boom 8?) (...) Couple of ideas here (URL) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto14 - set yet?

It is my understanding that... (...) they will be mixed in with the rice, so yes some will be buried, (...) you just have to put them on your side of the field, outside of the box, (...) and, yes. Derek (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto14 - set yet?

Calum Tsang wrote: > In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen writes: > >>Just wondering if the task for rtlToronto14 was set (officially) yet? >>Innocent bystanders with inquiring minds want to know... > > > Not yet. The general rule set has (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:3EBAC6FB.CB1915...res.com... (...) ...with big tyres. ...in bed. :) Iain (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout

Looks good Calum... watch the track clearance on the curves with the two buildings. And are you stealing Dave's landscaped curves? If not, you might need to watch out for Go Train clearance on the outside curve. Derek? Jeff E (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Something I'm working on...PIC!

(...) Hmmm. Paris Gun? Or maybe a Gerald Bull knockoff? Er, maybe a rice/block separator? I don't think it's a pipe racer. No, I still think it looks like a mobile crane. Jeff E (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact