 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7359
7358  |  7360
Subject:
rtl16: "do you have any enemies?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 14:43:23 GMT

Two robots enter, one robot burns.  :)

The Goal: To torch the other robot, while keeping yours from being torched.

Scan the playing field to find the pool of water to proctect yourself, but
don't fall in the deep end, or risk self-electrocution.

You know, that does sound like a great name for an rtl event!

Chris
don't ever lose your sense of humor.

Some days, you just have to laugh.

Glad to hear everything's ok.