 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *5114 (-10)
  Posting Problems

I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems recently in posting to Lugnet? I've just sent three messages for the third time and they've finally posted! Going back through the Sent Messages log, I've notices several others that don't appear in the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 4: Ramp casement sketches

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:3D502757.3957BA...res.com... (...) I learn somethin' every day from you guys... Iain (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] Dinner Friday August 9th, 2002

Hi folks, rtlToronto July Monthly Dinner Friday August 9th, 2002, 6pm Swiss Chalet 2955 Bloor St W at Royal York Toronto, ON M8X 1B8 Derek's been pesterin' me about dinner again. Since people were okay with dinner at Swiss Chalet last time, we'll (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shop @ home purchases

Thanks to those who have responded. I was somewhat disappointed to read that Shop@Home adds taxes. This was one of the good things I have experienced with Amazon, I have never been charged GST. Oh well, at least S@H is reliable! Laura (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Wendy's Incident

(...) This is one the funniest things I have read in quite a while. My co-workers have started to look at me a little funny. I'll have to forward the link around. -Jason MichLUG - (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Train 4: Ramp casement sketches

I've been beating my brain about how to handle the wide casement arches I plan to put under the track ramp to Altenburg. I think I'm going to do the following: (URL) arch spans 18 studs, and peaks at just short of 11 bricks high. The two main (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: long weekend

(...) OK, if I guess right, then I want a free copy! :) I guess you are going to announce that you have ported a copy of forth for the spybot line?? did i win? -- Chris (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shop @ home purchases

I have ordered from Shop@home many times. I've ordered over the phone and on the web. I've never had any serious problems and the few minor ones I've had, Lego was very quick to correct. In Toronto delivery is generally very quick for items that are (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shop @ home purchases

(...) Shop@Home isn't half bad. I usually use the phone order service (which is the same service as the web) and they have my order within a week or two. They come relatively quickly, packed well and no worries about duty-they have some sort of (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shop @ home purchases

(...) Yes, I live in Toronto and has bought a few sets from S@H recently (including some quite large boxes). There were absolutely no problems, taxes are added at the time of purchase, shipping is cheap and fast, and you can choose between regular (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact