 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5114
5113  |  5115
Subject:
Posting Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:13:09 GMT

I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems recently in posting to
Lugnet? I've just sent three messages for the third time and they've
finally posted! Going back through the Sent Messages log, I've notices
several others that don't appear in the list either. I have to start
paying more attention....

Anyway, sorry Chris for the slow congratulatory response to your
announcement a few days ago. I actually sent the message within hours
of yours and some virtual dog keeps eating it...

Matthias Jetleb

P.S.: In fact it has now taken two tries to get this message out...