 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5108
Re: long weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:08:04 GMT

See if you can guess what this announcement will be!

OK, if I guess right, then I want a free copy!

:)

I guess you are going to announce that you have ported a copy of forth
for the spybot line??

did i win?

--
Chris