 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5103
RE: long weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:38:52 GMT

I'm back from my mini-vacation out at Tobermory.  to get there you have
to drive about an hour PAST Owen Sound.

Ralph, what's up with Owen sound?? can you explain those 5 street lights
in a row, about (what seems like) 1 block apart that are phased in such
a way that they are NEVER all green at one time??

Chris, it's those darned tourists that leave as soon as the heavens split
open and dump cascading buckets of water on them.

Seriously, I'll show you the secret bypass that gets you back on to
HWY 6/10 and completely bypasses downtown. But becasue you did not
call to say you would be passing through I will wait until we meet
face to face, mano a mano, on the 17th.

Sadly, I have another project I will announce on the 17 that prevents me
from entering (again). See if you can guess what this announcement will be!

Cheers, Ralph