 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5104
5103  |  5105
Subject:
shop @ home purchases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:53:39 GMT

Has anyone here purchased from Shop @ Home (http://shop.lego.com/)?

I am considering ordering a couple of things and was wondering if anyone
has had any problems.  I have ordered from Amazon and did not experience
any difficulties.  The shipments came quickly, intact and I did not have to
worry about duty or anything like that. Can the same be said about Shop @
Home?  How do they ship (is it by courier or by mail?) Thanks.

Laura