 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5111
Re: shop @ home purchases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:13:57 GMT

Thanks to those who have responded.  I was somewhat disappointed to read
that Shop@Home adds taxes.  This was one of the good things I have
experienced with Amazon, I have never been charged GST.   Oh well, at least
S@H is reliable!

Laura