 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5102
5101  |  5103
Subject:
long weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:29:21 GMT

I'm back from my mini-vacation out at Tobermory.  to get there you have
to drive about an hour PAST Owen Sound.

Ralph, what's up with Owen sound?? can you explain those 5 street lights
in a row, about (what seems like) 1 block apart that are phased in such
a way that they are NEVER all green at one time??

OK, enough ranting.  I have good news. the list of completed robots is
getting longer.

which means that you had better buckle down if your robot plans on
winning. AND for the first time RTLToronto can officially announce that
the first place winner will get MORE than just bragging rights. THAT'S
right.  we have a prize!!!

YES YES YES, we have had prizes in the past, and ALL were donated by
various people and I want to again say thank you to those who had. (BTW
Bruce I still want one of those framed gear things) BUT  the difference
this time is that we know ahead of time that a prize in involved and
that forget bragging rights.... the winner gets something.

feel free to read the RTLToronto web page event specs to find out
what!!!

oh the excitement is building.....

Chris