 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2604 (-10)
  personal challange

OK, I'm back from Vancouver. Nice place, Rains a bit too much for my liking thought. :) the flight is about 5 hours. in that 5 hours the "entertainment" system was not working. BUT some how they managed to show the "this is your life vest" Video, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  another reason for Lugnet membership....

(...) the subject says it all.... <I> have no problems posting messages.... like NYC, school, etc. all thanks to an easy $10 membership fee.... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Rubics cube solving robot

G'Day For the robot enthusiasts out there, check out this cube solving robot, it is driven by a PC but the 'hands' are driven by RCX's. (picture in very small, but wow, neat) (oh and it is in German, I do not have any good current links to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Lego Pens

G'Day Was just at Micheal's arts supply store, found the Lego lego pens (LegoWritingSystem), on sale 16.99. Saw Race, Sport, Adventurer and Baseball. Cheers Oliver Play Well ! #$#$ flippin authentication, pain posting from home. (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: BrickWarz Postponed

Sorry for missing this thread for a few days.. I can't make it on Sunday - I have to work. Most Sundays are good for me, though. If I know in advance I can clear everything with work. This time, I just got called in at the last minute to work (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz Postponed

(...) D'oh!! Shoulda said something earlier, coulda made you plenty of 3x3 blocks, whatever colour you need and brought them to dinner tonite! Oh well, next month :) The blocks, they white or red? Have we finalized all the rules? is there a posting (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Part revelation

(...) Thanks for the story (and honorable mention) Calum. Ironically, while I've never really been into the Space theme. As a result, I only had a few of the early space sets in my collection - until I discovered garage sales. Ironically, the last (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cool little train model

(...) Thanks! :-) Pierre MonLUG #1 (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  a potential interesting use for a club car

I was looking for ideas on Metroliner engines, so I can have a nice customized "Amtrak" engine, similar but not looking like Pierre's train (which he brought to Train2). I seen this pic, and decided my club car count needed to be increased... :) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz Postponed

"Richard Noeckel" <shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GLFM14.19q@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) Yeah, I felt kind of guilty asking to go without having much to contribute. I don't have very many minifigs. Heck, I couldn't find (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact