 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2602
2601  |  2603
Subject:
Rubics cube solving robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:50:45 GMT

G'Day
For the robot enthusiasts out there, check out this cube solving robot, it
is driven by a PC but the 'hands' are driven by RCX's.  (picture in very
small, but wow, neat) (oh and it is in German, I do not have any good
current links to translation sites)
http://www.chip.de/news_stories/news_stories_8598712.html

Cheers
Oliver