 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2354 (-20)
  Re: Friay dinner

(...) And a wedding tomorrow. So that's that. Take care all See you next month Dave (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ..::Regardin’ BrickWarz::..

(...) That is fine by me... I'll have some more time then anyway.... Jeff VW (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ..::Regardin' BrickWarz::..

"Richard Noeckel" <shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJMvDs.4xJ@lugnet.com... (...) before (...) You know you're a LEGO enthusiast when "bulk up" doesn't mean going to the gym to pumping iron :) Iain (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  ..::Regardin’ BrickWarz::..

Here’s a little question. Would it be cool with all the BrickWarz participations if the game was set back to Sunday October 21st. I'd really like it if Ben could play with us, and not just that… Ben is shuttling Eric so that would mean we’d loose (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Friay dinner

Hi, I won’t be able to make it down tomorrow, so could one Large ‘magical’ T-shirt be put aside for me. I'll probably buy another later, but one will suffice for now… Thanx, --==Richard==-- End Note: Chris Magno is kinda funny sometimes… But Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Friay dinner

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3BA1513A.A6525F...ome.com... (...) <taunt - ON> Hey Chris, Maybe your boss gave you a raise because you were wearing a CLEAN shirt (first time for everything)..... (...) Are you using air (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

Ben, I'm glad one of us is able to go and help out, every day since this horrible incident, I have felt the urge to help. Be careful, my thoughts will be with you, as they are with the victims and their families. Jeff VW "Benjamin Medinets" (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Friay dinner

just a reminder that we will still be holding our second friday of the month LEGO dinner. same time same place. September Monthly Dinner: Friday, September 14th, 2001, 6pm. Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst) This is a good (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

(...) Don't think I still don't hold a Grudge. :( If it were not for Jeff: then we'd all be making battlebot robots, not stupid block stackers or monkeys. The dust is normal. this is my battle cry. Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

(...) I think for me, similarly, the real benefit of rtlToronto has been the inspiration and enthusiasm generated by a group of people with a common interest. When we started the first rtlToronto event (then called the 3rd Annual Toronto Lego (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3B9FEE39.1EF04C...ome.com... (...) Cartesian. :) Iain (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: more monkey questions

(...) I hate this String question. I feel, that if you need string, then use lego string. YES lego makes string. its black, and at most several feet long. So..... If you need string, then do your best to at least make it look like lego string. I've (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

(...) I can say for a FACT that the (inadvertent) creation of the group was to promote building. and even more is that the Robot contests and train (things) really do a lot to get the building going. what to build if you have no one to share with? (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Two silly items

(...) I was actually not planning to get these until I saw the cutaway view on the instructions. I love that middle torso part more than the others, but I'll find uses for everything eventually... -Dave (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Two silly items

(...) Agreed. The highlight of Technic were the Universal sets, but they aren't made anymore so we need to deal with that. Using the new Technic parts to the best of our ability might not be as relaxing as building with the older stuff, but I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two silly items

(...) Perhaps I should explain what I meant by overpriced train set. I have yet to see a train set priced in the $25-$30 range that was 'ready to go'. I've rarely purchased any set that retails for more than $50 based on the principle that no toy (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: guard activation

(...) Wow! I'm so glad you are going to help out! I wish I could do something! God bless you and keep you safe, Rob (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Two silly items

(...) A question I've long pondered (well, okay, not really THAT long.) is that perhaps we think all these new sets aren't great because we got used to not necessarily better but different sets. Like large A frame cars (Lincolns, Cadillacs etc) were (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

(...) I’m glad to here that you’ll be able to assist in the relief efforts. It’s good to know that the National Guard will be deployed. Come back to your friends at rtlToronto safe. Your friend, -Richard (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

(...) No. I have 9 sets of fatigues...besides, from what you say about them, they aren't pants no more.... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact