 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2338
Re: guard activation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:30:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I have some interesting news that came out of today's horrific tragedy.
I am going to New York City to help out...my guard unit in Buffalo along with
most other units in New York State have been activated.  I "deploy" to the
"Big Apple" on Friday.

Benjamin Medinets

Wow! I'm so glad you are going to help out! I wish I could do something! God
bless you and keep you safe,
Rob