 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2348
Re: guard activation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:41:01 GMT

Ben,

I'm glad one of us is able to go and help out, every day since this horrible
incident, I have felt the urge to help.

Be careful, my thoughts will be with you, as they are with the victims and
their families.

Jeff VW

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message
I have some interesting news that came out of today's horrific tragedy.
I am going to New York City to help out...my guard unit in Buffalo along • with
most other units in New York State have been activated.  I "deploy" to the
"Big Apple" on Friday.

Benjamin Medinets