 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2343
Re: more monkey questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 00:02:19 GMT

Is string allowed? How about if its made by Lego? If lego-made string is
allowed, how is that different from any other string?

I hate this String question.

I feel, that if you need string, then use lego string.  YES lego makes
string.  its black, and at most several feet long.

So.....

If you need string, then do your best to at least make it look like lego
string.  I've been told that Window covering blind shops sell Binds
string.  it comes in black and is very lego like.

NOW!

if you show up with a robot that unwinds 20 feet of kevlar  reinforced
twine, and try to say its LIKE lego string, your out of luck.

2. I dont have to stay within the boundaries of the pipes, do i?

you robot is allowed to leave the boundaries.  I think we all agreed
that the robot does have to touch every rung. AND  even outside the
rungs, you really cant go higher then the top of the 2x4

the whole point is we want to see a monkey, not a car on top (or side)
bar racer.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm