 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *13519 (-20)
  Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly

What is the name of the piston-like looking part(s) that pick up and stamp the DuckPro. I can't identify it. (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: RTLToronto 18 Photos on Brickshelf

(...) HUGE, thankfully it's kept under my bed with the dust bunnies and other various long forgotten items, like a collection of vinyl. Janey "Wow, that's where I left my copy of To Kill a Mockingbird, Red Brick" (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RTLToronto 18 Photos on Brickshelf

(...) How big of an album is that? (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Yea, I can post again!

Again Derek (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) DV is perfect, it's the one format I can eat into the NLE really easily. Shots of layouts, trains going around, robots smacking each other, people building, crowds smiling, would be perfect. Media appearances would be great too. The problem is (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RTLToronto 18 Photos on Brickshelf

(...) Nice shots Rob, and thanks for posting those. Of course, my favourite shots are of "Realms" failing, and Iain's shot of "Rawk" getting ripped. Those ones are perfect for my photo albums of non-victorious moments. Great to see you again. Janey (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) Yup: (URL) be a 2004 one coming out shortly. The first two were shown at BrickFest 2002 and 2003, but in 2004, there wasn't really a venue or time to show them, so... Calum (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl 18 summary

(...) Ah...you are just to humble to state how excellent your robot was....That's why I refer to you in conversation as "Smart Rob" as opposed to myself... (...) Yeah. That really sucked :) Another favorite part for me was when Greg's (think it was (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) What type of shots are you looking for? I have a bunch of footage (widescreen DV) from train shows, although I don't think there is a whole lot that is actually 'of' AFOL's, it's mostly of the layout (drive bys, fly throughs, train cams, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  RTLToronto 18 Photos on Brickshelf

Some (hopefully not too blurry) photos from last Saturday. Now moderated, at (URL) A> (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re:other upcoming events

On Mon, February 28, 2005 1:41 pm, David Koudys said: (...) If you really want to do something beyond a simple RC race, you could have a "minimum weight" so everyone would have to build up their cars a bit (then Dave's 8448 could compete). If the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) Here's the thing on the extended loop--we're not bringing it to NMRA. When Frank called last week, I mentioned that we needed a 10x10 area, for that's the layout we're bringing to NMRA. If we want to get a larger layout together, the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) Are these available for previous years? -Rob A> (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  AFOL clips

Hey guys, I'm trying to put together a collection of video clips about AFOLs. As you know, every year, rtlToronto puts out a yearly "Demo Reel" of our highlights. What I'm trying to do is to put together a "Global Demo Reel" for Jake. Do you have (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly

I am experiencing a problem viewing your brickshelf folder. Do you know if it is public yet? Some of the other folders in the same directory as the DuckPro are also not public. If not, could you please email the brickshelf admins and find out what (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics)

  rtl 18 summary

Well, Saturday was a fun time. I met some new people, and saw some really great robots. It never ceases to amaze me how creative people get with different stacking mechanisms. Jeff VW's "super conveyor" was awesome. Too bad the drivetrain of the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: GBC does nothing for me

"Oliver" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> wrote in message news:ICKtAC.1IpH@lugnet.com... (...) It needs this functionality, so one can simply worry about having one input hopper and letting the machine work out what it needs from that. It would also be (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) First of all.... do we know a date? (if I missed it, my apologies.) Second of all, as for the extended loop, since it is not up to me at all, I'm going to throw this back to Dave (with a big question mark...is it worth it, or do you want to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: GBC does nothing for me

G'Day How about starting with something simpler? Say use the blocks from our block stacking events? Right of the top you would have large and small, black and white, giving four different items to sort, (more colours can be added later.) The (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) I think it's definately necissary, but as to what that number is, without having a balance at home I'm not sure what to suggest. I've got some nice scales at work, I could get the mass of say, 4 RCX's and check what that is? (...) My initial (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact