 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13513
Re: AFOL clips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:17:30 GMT, Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:
every year, rtlToronto puts out a yearly "Demo Reel" of our highlights.

Are these available for previous years?

Yup:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-071902-demoreel.mpg
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-072903-demoreel.mpg

There'll be a 2004 one coming out shortly.  The first two were shown at
BrickFest 2002 and 2003, but in 2004, there wasn't really a venue or time to
show them, so...

Calum