 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 70
Re: Train 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 03:14:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
And I won an auction for a metroliner!!!
Benjamin Medinets

I won a pair of fake electrical contacts for the top of the Metroliner.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1600628058
I'm going to collect mine piece by piece. Just kidding.
I am bidding on 2 right now, and God willing, I hope to get one of them.
I'm getting desperate...

Tim Strutt   8^)