 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1087
Re: Train 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 02:09:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
I'm going to jump in and back you, Ben. If there's one thing that I can't
stand, it's when people talk in a negative or "holier than thou" kind of
way, and I think that Larry tends to do that a *lot*. Sure, he's got a lot
of skill, resources, and experience, but when that subtly leaks out into
condescending tones or blatant knocking, it pisses me off. People like that
have no business communicating with other humans. It's rude,
counterproductive, deragatory, and has no place in a public forum, or
society in general.

The bipolarness of Larry's posts come nothing short of frustrating.

   Iain

Whoa, that's a little harsh. I can't speak of what you may have encountered
in any of Larry's previous posts, but I thought the manner of his recent
posts was enthusiastic and it sounded like he was genuinely trying to give
some good suggestions.
I know some people might prefer to fumble their way through things and
figure it out for themselves, but I welcome suggestions from people who
have experience in what I may be just venturing into.
Anyways, I don't want to step on any toes, so I'll leave it at that.
Play well. <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>

Tim Strutt   8^)