 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1083
Re: Train 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 00:53:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I think Larry will be jealous

I think there's a missing smiley here. :-)

if we .... (Calum, Chris, Dave, you, other
important individuals, and myself) get this thing (DCC and al) together!!!!

Jealous??? Hardly! I'll be tres excited. Especially if you come up with a
different way to do it than what WAMALUG used. Call me squeamish but I am
not yet ready to perform surgery on my motors, which is what it seems it
will take. If you guys do it too, it might be just the push I need.

Better still, if some group does enough motors that they get it swotted and
want to start selling already converted units, because they can do it easily
and see it as a fundraiser for their org, I would be buying in a heartbeat.

That is why I said that DCC will be a topic at BrickFest, one that I am
eager to see discussion on. Do you have anyone going to BrickFest from
rtlToronto?

++Lar