 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1080
Re: Train 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 22:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

I will have more to add to that, Ben! LOL!

Including the elusive shots of you placing the soldier in places he • should
not be in Paradisa-ville!

<grin>

....the "soldier" you refer to is ....<gasp> mini-me!!! :-)

You know what the worst part is? I JUST realized that! If I'd remembered
that yesterday... oh boy, I think I would have been on the floor! :)

   Iain

Ohhh I can't wait for your pics...it will look good on my lugnet Lego Page...

additional thoughts....
hmmm......

did you see rtlToronto "start-up"/main page...it has my silly face on it..
I was quite pleased to see it....and for some strange reason, it is
coincidentally under your picture???

Anyways, also I want to add that Larry had some mixed reactionary thoughts
to our event...calling it pretty good, and wished he had gone...

that would have been bad for us (having him around!!!)

******
other comments down below.....warning....negative comments toward larry!!
******

I'm surprised how nosy Larry is....

calling Calum's plans both "done already" re: modules (PNWTC)
and I forget the term he used...but doubting we can pull this off....
re: DCC by August!!

anyways...like Calum says, you guys have been doing public activities since
mid-1999, and are into high tech already (8 robotic events already!!!!)

I think Larry will be jealous if we .... (Calum, Chris, Dave, you, other
important individuals, and myself) get this thing (DCC and al) together!!!!

Benjamin Medinets