 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 30
Re: score
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 04:11:58 GMT

Well, it's LEGO, so it's worth it, right? But I know the feeling you mean,
thinking "what have I done?" afterwards.
I wish I could get you to buy me some more from the LEGO outlet, but I
better slow down for now. I've been told our bank account is getting low
so in the interest of keeping the peace, I'll hold off.
If anyone else wants something though, they have lots of service packs,
like Technic stuff, lighting stuff, a couple larger Adventurer and other
sets on sale, some Town road plates (green border) on sale - almost bought
a bunch of those, and most anything that is currently available.
As well as a wide assortment of minifig keychains and the clasic red LEGO
2x4 brick keychains.
The store is mentioned on this page, and their email follows:
http://www.stjacobs.com/html/retailers_outlet.html
mailto:cto@on.aibn.com

Tim Strutt   8^)

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jeff Brundige writes:
Ya, I got outta hand on that one.

I was hoping that the seller would say "No...don't ship to Canada".  But he
replied that it was fine.

So like you said I had better enjoy the box.

Heading to the Outlet store myself.  Any requests from down here?

Jeff