 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / *519 (-10)
  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

(...) Tim, you're rigth about the picture, I took that one, I also like that shot, give you a minifig perspective ;-). Iain, even if you're not from the "direct area" doesn't mean you can't run your train, Toronto is still a "suburb" of Montreal (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

(...) That particular hangar belongs (belonged?) to Jude. Everything in it was 100% LEGO, including lighting, and operational hangar doors (which actually found a good use for those Znap flexible axles).It really is a nice shot though eh? Good job (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

"Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message news:H3xE11.Jtx@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) one of the most beautiful LEGO pictures I've ever seen. (...) How about if we are not from the area? :) Iain (who misses the Metro) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's third and ParLUGment's second participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, November9th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !!

  Minutes for September 14 meeting

Following the long-standing tradition (as of last month) of letting the new guy write the minutes of the meeting, I present my view of what occurred in Ottawa September 14 when ParLUGment met for dinner, shopping, show and tell and a parts draft. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Sears

Don't know if any of you 'parlugment' have interest in technic/Mindstorms but Sears in Carlingwood has a large bin of 9736 /Exploration Mars marked down to 29.99 with an additional 20% off this week at 23$ (vs 79.99 retail ....) hiho rn (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  September 14th Meeting

Short notice I know, but Parlugment is having a meeting tomorrow. We are meeting at Perkins on St. Laurent for Supper. We will then head to Toys'R'Us and other shops, and then end up at my place for the main meeting. Email for more info. Kevin (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Legoland Windsor

Excellent pictures. Looks like you had a good time. I hope Mrs Dixon enjoyed it too. :-) Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I really hope I get to see it for myself someday. Looks awesome. Play well. Tim Strutt (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Legoland Windsor

(...) Hey Kevin, Nice Pics! I enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for sharing! Tom (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Legoland Windsor

Hi all, After recently getting married, my wife and I took our honeymoon in Europe. Of course for one afternoon we had to go to Legoland in Windsor, England. Here are the pictures: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact