 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 515
514  |  516
Subject:
Minutes for September 14 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 02:41:08 GMT

Following the long-standing tradition (as of last month) of letting the new guy
write the minutes of the meeting, I present my view of what occurred in Ottawa
September 14 when ParLUGment met for dinner, shopping, show and tell and a
parts draft.

The evening started at Perkins for dinner.  This was followed by cruising the
close LEGO stores for some sets to make up a parts draft.  With enough new sets
on hand, everyone went to Kevin's house to share their latest creations.  This
is when I popped into the picture so anything before this point may or may not
have any bearing on what really happened.
One space module was shown by Jude which will become part of the big public
display in Montreal.

Three sets were parted out and the participants Kevin, Jude, Tim, Jason and
myself, Doug all walked away happy with our own personalized LEGO sets.  After
this, we continued to talk for several more hours.

The next meeting will be Saturday October 19 and will include a trip to the
Ottawa Railfair model railroad show at Algonquin college to scout out and
determine if a LEGO display should participate in the show next year.  This is
in addition to the usual food and parts draft.  Details will be announced
closer to the actual event.

Doug
Acting secretary for this month.