 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 339
  Re: Latest Larger Layout

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes: ...More sidings! and Michel responds with a new layout and commentary... (URL) didn't like the funny curve in the bottom left either. I didn't take time to fit in a monorail switch. I think this version has (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Latest Larger Layout

Bringing the monorail down to earth, so to speak, (One pun deserves another!) minimizes the chance we will hit the track when reaching over for something. Please feel free to find a better way to fit a wye! I thought that little isolated section (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Latest Larger Layout

  Re: Latest Larger Layout

Hello James, I agree that building space is a bit scarce, if Chris agrees, we could always cut out some sidings. I'll let you two fight it out! Many of the road plates are just there for show, you could replace them with buildings. Another idea is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)