 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 340
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 00:28:55 GMT

Bringing the monorail down to earth, so to speak, (One pun deserves
another!) minimizes the chance we will hit the track when reaching over
for something.  Please feel free to find a better way to fit a wye!  I
thought that little isolated section would be great for the elevated monorail
platform we had last time, with the Star Wars characters.  I have a couple pair
of inclines, if needed.
Michel

and Michel responds with a new layout and commentary...

I like it for the most part.  I do wonder why you bring the monorail
down on the two left segments, particularily on the little isolated
section.  Wye oh wye would you do such a thing?  8-)   In my mind,
monorail should almost always be elevated.  Besides, I don't think I
have that many incline track pieces...    ;-)

SRC