 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 343
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:20:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
...More sidings!

and Michel responds with a new layout and commentary...
I didn't like the funny curve in the bottom left either.  I didn't take
time to fit in a monorail switch.  I think this version has a little more
track in sidings.  I also feel that this is the cleanest looking one so far.

I like it as well; my only concern is that it doesn't appear to have much
room for buildings.  That might be a misperception on my part.

Probably is.  I do see lots of baseplate that doesn't have track running
over it, I just don't see much of it in one place.  <shrug>  Oh well.  I
guess we'll all just have to keep in mind train clearances when we make our
buildings.

:)

James