 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 345
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 00:33:40 GMT

Hello James,

I agree that building space is a bit scarce, if Chris agrees, we could always
cut out some sidings.  I'll let you two fight it out!
Many of the road plates are just there for show, you could replace them with
buildings.  Another idea is when you make your tables, you could be paint them
grey, so that we wouldn't take up space with road plates, placing the buildings
closer together, in whatever space we do have.
Michel

I like it as well; my only concern is that it doesn't appear to have much
room for buildings.  That might be a misperception on my part.

Probably is.  I do see lots of baseplate that doesn't have track running
over it, I just don't see much of it in one place.  <shrug>  Oh well.  I
guess we'll all just have to keep in mind train clearances when we make our
buildings.

James