 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 29
Re: Next NALUG meet attendees so far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:24:15 GMT

Looks like we have the following able to come at 7PM on Sunday July 23 for
the third NALUG meeting.
Michel Magnan
Chris Gray (host)
John Koob
James Brown
Joel McKale need to confirm with him by phone  (home  479-0463, cell
909-6816)
Lara (aka Raven) Brown
Kevin Maynes (definite possible)
Anyone else?  Please contact one of the above named persons for the address.
We won't turn anyone away!
Michel