 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
Gift for Suzanne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
"SRC" <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> writes:

Are we going to pool funds to further pool funds...
[ Refer http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=782 ]

[ Refer http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=821 ]

I think the deadline is today.  Let's at least get
everybodys name to Eric today - even if we can only
commit to $20 initially.  Is there perhaps some group
funds that could/should go towards this?

Well I just e-mailed Eric that I would send at least
Cdn$30 (>US$20) or equivalent on behalf of the NALug.
If any reimbursement is more, than I'll send more.
Chris figured we shouldn't forward peoples names with
their consent, but we may be too late anyways.  I'll
let you know what happens.

SRC