 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 30
Re: Next NALUG meet attendees so far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:14:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
Looks like we have the following able to come at
7PM on Sunday July 23 for the third NALUG meeting.

I should be able to make it.  E-mail me a reply or
remove the 2x4 from [ SteveC@Financier.brickcom ]

Are we going to pool funds to further pool funds via
Eric Kingsley and the NewEnglandLUG to get a LUGNet
LEGO/flower/etc. gift for Suzanne (and Todd)?
[ Refer http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=782 ]

TTYL
SRC