 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 31
Re: Next NALUG meet attendees so far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 02:34:41 GMT

"SRC" <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> writes:

I should be able to make it.  E-mail me a reply or
remove the 2x4 from [ SteveC@Financier.brickcom ]

Great! I've emailed him an invite, with the address (he's been here once
before, but it was a couple years ago).

Are we going to pool funds to further pool funds via
Eric Kingsley and the NewEnglandLUG to get a LUGNet
LEGO/flower/etc. gift for Suzanne (and Todd)?
[ Refer http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=782 ]

This is new to me (I only read a half-dozen lugnet groups). Is waiting
until next weekend too late? I'm game.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/