 Organizations / Canada / 46 (-20)
  Blue Tubs (3033's)

I just thought I would point out the buying opportunity this Saturday morning at Zellers. They are having a buy one get one half price sale, with an additional 10% off Saturday morning. Certainly this is a good sale for any Lego with about 32% off. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Lego Life on Mars Tour

Looks like Lego has organized a Life On Mars Truck Tour that is slated to be at the Science Centre in Toronto on July 5th and 6th. The tour truck with adjacent tents is to be set up in the parking lot, so admission is free. Here is the link for (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

(...) Heck, I'll come down. Any excuse for a Peter's run. <grin> James (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

(...) I probably could be interested in a meeting about mid May. Not sure about exact date, but I will be traveling through the area, and wouldn't mind meeting people. James (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  One more try: AFOL meeting in Calgary?

I posted this over in .loc.ca, but I wanted to post here too, to get more coverage. I just wanted to try again to see if there was any more interest in having an AFOL meeting in Calgary sometime near the end of March/beginning of April. Anyone? (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  VicLUG group

My apologies -- I just noticed that I forgot to create a group for VicLUG in the .org.ca area... For the links bar, is there an official VicLUG website? --Todd (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Looking for a 5580 "Highway Rig"

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here knows where I could find a Model Team 5580 Highway Rig. If possible I would perfer it be unopened or at least with all the parts, stickers, instructions, etc. Thanks Ben (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

(...) (3) green, 3-bay, numbered split driveways (old firehouses...) (3) grey, 3-bay, numbered split driveways (1) blue with large island in the center (10) grey, straight roadway (4) grey, freight pullouts All are 10" x 10". -Z- (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

(...) Yes, actually. Those are the ones, and I could use another set (or two), although I'm not desperate for it. The TRU's up here are coming up empty on anything that isn't a straight road plate (and even then, there's only 1 store with any (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Curved Road Plates

Oops, this message was supposed to go in the NALUG group. Sorry. -Adam (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Curved Road Plates

Hey guys, I think you had mentioned, either here or on the mailing list, that you wanted/needed curved road plates, but I'm not sure. Which ones? Are they these ones, set 6321: (URL) you still need some? If so, I think a TRU here in Calgary, has (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

Hi, Knowing Futureshop (we reserve the right to cancel your order), I did not want to post to early. However, I ordered RIS 1.5 from their website and I have received a Purolator tracking number (cleared the Ontario hub) for the completed shipment (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

Darn I hope they have one left here in SJ.....wow. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca)

  FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

For those looking for a good price on the Mindstorms RIS 1.5 and can't find them in the store, it appears the price is correct because the web site has them on sale for $147.99.(CAD) Check it out! www.futureshop.ca click on Games then Smart Toys (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Seasons Greetings

And have a happy, joyous and safe holiday season as well Calum. I was good this season--didn't buy one set (though that might change between now and the new year ;)) Stay safe and take care everyone p.s. designing 'bot as I write, though redeemer is (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Seasons Greetings

Hi Folks, Just wanted to post in and wish everyone in the rtlToronto community as well as all the other Canadian Lego groups a happy holiday season and a productive new year. Calum PS-I gave all of my coworkers in my group a small Lego set (6470), (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  8458 Silver Champion CN$170 in Costco!

To make the short story long: 1) Went to CanTire and Warmark for LEGO storage boxs and 2161 at CN$15. 2) In Warmart met friend by chance who were selecting toys for kids. 3) Suggested LEGO to friend. Friend said he saw a big LEGO F-1 in Costco, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Anyone up for a big castle Brickwars over break?

(...) If only I could join your event with my 500+ force of the undead. My men are weary, for they haven’t seen battle for many years, and yearn to test their skills and metal in a dance of death. (...) Yet another battle that my steadfast ranks (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

  For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation

I am starting a list of local users group and clubs. I want it to be as complete as possible and for the history books (and, aw heck, for charts and graphs someday) I'd like to include the official dates of formation of each group/club. As a first (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.it, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Suzanne's gift

(...) of her with the soccer set built and the rest of the gift in the background. (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact